The NECCC Keeping Clubs Active user group is a monthly meeting for camera club members to discuss their shared interests, goals, and concerns. The meeting takes place on the third Thursday of each month August through May at 7:00 PM Eastern Time. Socializing from 7:00 PM to 7:30 PM, the recorded meeting starts at 7:30 PM. The meeting is attended by the club representative, president, and other club leaders. The online meeting information is sent out to members one week in advance, with a reminder sent closer to the date of the meeting.
Next Meeting Agenda – “Share Your Club”
Cancelled due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances. See you October 19th!
Date September 21, 2023 (Cancelled)
- 7:00 PM Informal discussions and socializing
- 7:30 PM Opening remarks and agenda – Antoinette Gombeda
- 7:40 PM Share Your Club
- 7:50 PM Questions answered about Interclub Digital Competitions
- 8:00 PM Questions answered about Individual Print Competitions
- 8:10 PM Filling Out Dues Forms – Rhonda Cullens